2023 Grantee REPORTING
- FCI is interested in establishing or reinforcing energy monitoring even if the award cannot yet be tracked as reducing use and emissions. The attention to monitoring is important to those who do not yet do it, and easy for those who do. FCI requests recipients use Energy Star® Portfolio Manager® (ESPM) Reporting for reporting energy use and emissions. Reports will be submitted in the HFF Grants Portal.
- The following information is only applicable to 2023 grantees.
- FCI Reporting Instructions (Updated October 2023)
- HFF Grants Portal
- Reporting Webinar (August 17, 2023) slides and video
- Reporting Webinar (May 16, 2023) slides and video
- Complementary video detailing how to enter data into ESPM
- EnergyStar Portfolio Manager Login
- EnergyStar Portfolio Manager Quick Start Guide
- EnergyStar Portfolio Manager Tutorials