- Frankenthaler Climate Initiative uses Energy Star® Portfolio Manager Reporting for reporting energy use and emissions. You will be able to submit regular reports on use and emissions through the Fluxx portal, as well as financial and brief narrative reports. FCI is interested in establishing or reinforcing energy monitoring even if the award cannot yet be tracked as reducing use and emissions. The attention to monitoring is important to those who do not yet do it, and easy for those who do. FCI requests recipients use EnergyStar PortfolioManager (ESPM).
- The below information is relevant to 2021 and 2022 FCI grantees. Reporting information for 2023 grantees is available here.
- All grant recipients are asked to provide reports consisting of a narrative plus ESPM data & report. A three-month grace period for completing each report is provided with the understanding it sometimes takes time to collect the required data. A timeline and report details can be found below. Note: a 6-month post-project completion report is no longer required.
- 12-month baseline prior to the award
- Recommended, optional project completion report
- 12 months post-project end date
- 24 months post-project end date